Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My special, special boy.

Jason Voorhees. 
Friday the 13th was one of the first memories I have about horror movies. I remember being a wee little one and it being Friday the 13th and having all the whispers at school about how Friday the 13th was a bad day and something about a movie. That evening, the movie just so happened to be playing on tv and my dad turned it on to the dismay of my mom. The only scene I remember watching is the one where Kevin Bacon's character gets killed while laying in bed by Pamela shoving an arrow head through the bed and out from his throat. I had a fear of being killed from someone, or something, under my bed for quite some time after that. 

Check out the process of making Jason below!






1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

This process makes it look so easy.

You did really well with this, but I'm excited for the final of the trio.

The textures in this are really nice.