Monday, September 5, 2011

Lets get this blog off the floor, shall we?

I'm going to try and get back into the groove of things and get back to my blog.
I've made some pretty neat art that I want to post, and I hope to continue to make and post more art.

I don't know what direction this blog will go in, nor do I think I ever knew. It was always sort of random, and thats just how my brain works.

So you'll see some art, some of the things I like (and dislike), some tales (maybe tall?) from adventures and my ventures in life.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I really like this new layout. I keep staring at your handwriting and I am just shocked. HOW DO I MAKE A COOL HEADER?! I don't know. I haven't changed my blog around yet because it's such a process.

This entire entry is eloquently put.

I'm jealous.

Anyway, this is the best news I've heard all week. I'm glad you're getting back into posting. Let's have an art party this week and draw/paint together for our blogs. Also, do you have any rubber cement? Because I need some.