Monday, April 25, 2011

HDB Chelsea!



Today is dedicated to my good dear (one of my) best friend(s) CHELSEA KIRCHOFF. She was born 24 years ago today, and I know what you are thinking. 24?! She looks much............ younger! ;-p I enjoy bothering her about that. She is sensitive about her age. (Like the Zac Efron 30-something look alike from Real Steel.)

All in all, Chelsea is an amazing person, and I enjoy the time we spend together. I can't believe we met under a year ago. We must have been friends in a past life or something since it feels like we've known each other for much longer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!

Can't wait to rendezvous for some more Buffy REAL SOON!

2 comments:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I really hate that you called me an old woman on my blog. Seriously, HATE. I AM SENSITIVE ABOUT MY AGE BECAUSE YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN ME and it makes me feel WEIRD. Zac Efron shouldn't be sensitive about his age; he looks younger than he is! YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A CREEP. Maybe that's why.

It really has felt like we've known each other longer. I think friendships like that are the best because you find someone you didn't know and then you realize you're really compatible and have lots of things in common and then it just feels like you've known each other forever!

Thanks for taking the time to write this and make this. I really appreciate it. I also appreciate that we're frandz. I know I've seen you here and there, but I miss really seeing you like old times. Can we get back to that?

I'm srsly looking forward to Buffy.
You don't even KNOW.
See you Tuesday! <3

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I like that HDB Chelsea! title.
Happy Day Birth?
;)