Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally February.

Here's your chance to turn it around 2011!

Yesterday, I slipped on some ice and landed on my foot resulting in pulled muscles in my foot.  At the time it didn't hurt too bad, but as the day went on it hurt more and more, and when I got home and was able to look at it, I saw it was swollen. Fun. Can't wait to walk through the blizzard tomorrow to get to my Orgo exam with my bum foot!

February is about to be one darn exciting month! This Sunday is the re-premiere of Glee, followed by another new episode Tuesday! THEN! Next Sunday (12 DAYS) is the debut of Lady Gaga's new single, Born This Way, along with her 60 Minutes special with Anderson Cooper, and her performance at the Grammys! Also Britney Spears is set to debut her music video for Hold It Against Me this month! Super exciting!

Also, my mashup, Whataya Want From Me, reached 200,000 views late last night! Flabbergasted. 

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

It mildly surprises me we both mentioned February except not at all because it is the first and you're supposed to be excited about each month.

It's gonna be a good month. I didn't realize her Anderson Coop special was also airing on Grammy Sunday! That's REALLY exciting! Lot's of GAGA and I may watch Glee and Britney.

Congrats on the Mashup!
The numbers continue to climb.
I still can't believe it.

My word verification is: tarispak