Friday, January 21, 2011

Dive into the archives and some other shit.


I made this as a part of a graphic competition last year, for promo of Gaga's performance at the Brit Awards 2010.

I guess it could also work for Grammy's 2011, though. February 13th CAN NOT come fast enough.

Gaga was recently the musical director for Theirry Mugler's runway show in Paris. For the show she released a remixed version of a new song off Born This Way called "Schei├če." It's got a great sound to it and I love hearing her speak in a German accent! 


1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I really love it from 2 minutes on. I'm pumped to hear the unmixed version. It's going to be, as you said earlier, the shyzah.

I do remember seeing this promo you made. There's a lot going on, but it has a nice balance. Definitely pumped for the Grammy's!