Monday, December 13, 2010

X Factor Finale

Congrats Matt Cardle!

He was one of my favorites from the beginning. His heavenly falsetto and charm won him this competition! I am really excited to see what comes from his career!

I am ecstatic that 1Direction did not win, but I'm sure we will be seeing more of them, along with  the runner-up Rebecca Ferguson.  Neither of them were bad, per say, but 1D weren't up to par (unless your a 12 year old girl) and Rebecca, while having a gorgeous voice, was lacking a personality.

I hope Matt and Aiden record some sort of duet. I love Aiden's unique voice and his quiff. Aiden is the best! Plus these two are clearly bbfs and adorbs together!


Saying all this, let's not kid ourselves... Cher Lloyd was the true winner of XF7.  We (including us in America) will be seeing a lot from this girl. She owns the stage with her attitude and charisma.



1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I'm really glad Matt won because I didn't like Rebecca enough to want her to win and 1D sucks the D.

YOU KNOW THEY'RE TOTALLY GONNA DUET. They're bffs. Imagine if you were on there and had a bff; you'd duet with them. I legit can't stop watching this gif.

CHER LLOYD FTW!