Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whataya Want From Me Now?

Remember this...




Well... on youtube someone left a comment saying they found my video from AT40.com! Ryan Secrest's website!! Insane, right? So I searched the site a bit to try and find where they had my video posted, and finally found it... IN THE TOP 5 MASHUPS OF 2010!

http://www.at40.com/news-article/the-top-5-mash-ups-of-2010/9031

The top five are:

5. DJ Earworm's OMG, Baby
4. Lady Gaga's Telephone vs. Metallica's Enter Sandman
3. GLEE's Umbrella vs. Singing in the Rain
2. Katy Perry's Firework vs. Mike Posner's Please Don't Go
1. Pink vs Adam Lambert Whataya Want From Me


That's right folks! My video is the NUMBER ONE MASHUP of 2010!!
It even beat GLEE!

I was freaking out, I still kind of am...
I'm honored!

5 comments:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

It's seriously one of the coolest things ever. When I start to think it's just neat and it stops blowing my mind, I realize you beat out GLEE. YOU BEAT OUT A WORLD KNOWN SHOW. YOU DID. YOUR mash up.

You keep blowing my mind!

CANT WAIT TIL YOURE AT 100,000 VIEWS!
We're gonna raise our glass...
...of soda (diet pepsi for you).

Congrats, Matt Benyo! :)

Affan Azami said...

hye matt,

greetings from Malaysia.

at our local radio station, they even played the mashup version. good for u!

Matt Benyo said...

That is so cool!
Thanks for sharing Affan!!

Affan Azami said...

ure famous! :)

Hazim Musa said...

Hope u don't mind Im sharing this on my FB...It's AMAZING!!!