Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paris is Burning


Figuratively, of course.
As of 12:30 (hopefully sooner) I will officially be done with my final required French class at UM.
As I walk out of the testing hall, I am expecting to hear a hallelujah chorus being sung.
I am so excited to be done with language courses here at UM. I've reached the level where, instead of learning French, you are now learning things about France (like how it was during WW2... ughhhh).  

I love the language and hope to continue to practice and develop my speaking skills, maybe a trip to France would help? 

PS. The photo (above) was taken right after fireworks, and while the Eiffel tower is still lit up. Its not really burning...

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I LEGIT THOUGHT THE EIFFEL TOWER WAS ON FIRE!

You're almost there, MB!

Also, let's go to France.
Right meow.
I have a friend there we can stay with.
You can talk French with her.