Friday, December 3, 2010

H8ers U Can Kill URSelfz


Chelsea Kirchoff has not stopped singing Nicki Minaj's Check It Out or Roman's Revenge.
She is an avid fan, so this post is dedicated her her! :)

She's not the only fan though, as I thoroughly enjoy me some Nicki too.
I listened to her album and there are some seriously hot tracks. Fly and Blazin' are definitely top of the list for me, so CHECK IT OUT. ;)

We watched her MTV documentary tonight, and it just makes me like her so much more.  You can see how sincere, selfless, and genuine she is and other parts how the bitch boss can come out. The footage all seemed very real.

One of the reasons I really like her is because she admits to always putting acting first (which is why she always makes her infamous wacky faces), and that Nicki Minaj, as we all know her, is a character played by Ms. Onika Maraj.  During an interview, she was asked if she is playing the role of a rapper right now, and her response: "Maybe.... Maybe I was just auditioning to see if I could kick everybody’s ass and then I’ll gracefully bow out and say 'I’m done…next role!'"

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I love her answer.

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

There's some hot tracks? Are you a DJ? DEF SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. Check it out. CHECK IT OUT. Check it out.

I like that NM is such a character, but she's a complex character. You never really know what you're going to get. I think to some degree, we're all like that though. Most people are going to be sincere and selfless about their family and give back to them if they make it big; that's just the right thing to do. I don't know. I'm talking outta nowhere right now. However, she is a strong willed woman. No walking on Nicki Minaj.

Good answer, indeed.
I feel like I'm really starting to like her and I really don't want to. FFFFFFFFFF.