Monday, December 20, 2010

First Day at Work

Went into work yesterday, see my manager standing at the door.

Me: "Hey!"
Her: "Where's your plaid..."
"Umm... I don't have any..."
"Oh, because that is what employees are supposed to wear."

So looks like I'm going to need to buy a plaid shirt for tomorrow's shift.

I said the tagline about one million times.

Hey, what's going on? Check out 8 and Fierce, they make great stocking stuffers!

Usually followed with the customer asking, "What?" in reference to no one knowing that 8 and Fierce are the store's fragrances.

I only worked four hours and my back was hurting so bad. 

Looks like I'm going to have fun tomorrow!

Come visit me 6-11.

2 comments:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

That tagline sucks. Hollister's is way better.

PLAID PARTY.

lorrie said...

good luck at your new job hope things get better