Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Colors?

I think I need to do something with my blog. The colors are hurting my eyes. Just the lime green. I don't know what to do to fix it though.  I'll play around and see what comes of it.

Yesterday I didn't post the X Factor results from this past weekend. So heres that!


I attended my old high school's dress rehearsal for their show last night, but I actually got there after they finished, so I don't even know what it's about! I am real glad I got to hang out with Megan Walker for the night though, and even more excited I get to see her again today!

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

X Factor. Blegh. WHY IS WAGNER NOT GONE? I'm embarrassed that I know the names of these people.

Aiden! <3

The green isn't that bad, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm glad you got to see Megan. That's gotta be exciting for you. Make time for those that are important to you!