Monday, November 15, 2010

HBD Betsy!

This past weekend was a celebration of Betsy's 21st birthday.

On Friday night, we went to Amy's house for a hair dying party, where Betsy dyed her hair a nice Chezza-tinted red and I bleached Chelsea's roots.  It was a fun night.  Amy made Betsy a cake... well sorta. The cake wasn't cooked all the way through, so it was more like eating semi-solid cake batter. It wasn't bad with ice cream though!

Then on Saturday, Nate and I went to with Betsy to the mall to help find her a nice outfit for later that evening.  We found her a real sexy outfit at Express, and the best thing is that it was on clearance! Bargain shopping = THE BEST!

After the mall, I got ready at my house then went back to Betsy's house to do her hair/makeup. With Amy's help, Betsy looked WONDERFUL!  We went out to a fairly new restaurant, Hayden's in Canton.  I really liked it! The atmosphere was great, and the food was great at a great price!

After dinner, we came to Ann Arbor to go to Necto.  Before we went to the club, we went to our apartment so Betsy could open her gifts and what not.  She got some really nice jewelry-- but she told me that her FAVORITE gift was the game I got her! Pass the Popcorn!

The club was much more fun than I thought it was going to be! Chelsea was super nervous about going, but she loosened up and had a great time! The negative about Necto: THE CREEPS. There are some OLD Arab guys that just hang around and wait for drunk girls with beer goggles to make out with them.  It's disgusting! The positive: Chelsea and I got quite a few laughs thanks to boys from Staten Island. 
"YO!.. THA CABS AH HEEYAH"




We just danced the night away! It was a blast!

3 comments:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

Chezza-tinted RED.

Thanks for doing a great job with my hair! I think it looks better each time. I wish my roots didn't grow so fast/so dark though.

"AY! YO! THE CABS! YOU NEED A CAB?! CUZ THEY'RE HEEYAH! CABS AH HEEYAH!"
Funniest thing all night.

Or maybe when we got on stage and saw the shenanigans on the floor aka indian creeper man creeping real hard. lolololol

That last picture of us makes me laugh so hard.

DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY!
<3

Betsy said...

Did I tell you that your gift was my favorite??? lol.
It was a pretty awesome time!!

Anonymous said...

THE BOYS FROM SATANS ISLAND CREEP ME OUT. PRETTY