Friday, November 5, 2010

Fucking Perfect

I don't know what it is about Pink, but I feel the urge to share her with you.

Much like Raise Your Glass, her new song "Fucking Perfect" is a song to the underdogs. To those who don't feel like they are the coolest person in the world -- when they really are. 

Just a glimpse at the chorus verifies it's message.
"Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing
You're fucking perfect to me"


Here is the song for you're listening pleasure.


Also, her music video for Raise Your Glass was released very recently.
I love all the symbolism in it!
--Rosie the Riveter!
--When she impales the bull fighter to give him a taste of his own medicine.
--When she is feeding a calf the milk from women's breasts.
--The way she basically says "Fuck religion!" (literally)
--Those dancing nerds at prom. ADORBS!


1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I think that's what I like best about Pink is that she's always sticking up for the underdogs. The world is full of underdogs and they're pretty important.

The dancing nerds are my favorite because that one nerd is ruhl cute. Definitely adorbs.

Good post.
Good homage.