Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Are You Going to be for Halloween?

I have no idea what I'm going to be this year.
I've been a pirate for the past couple of years, but I think I improved the costume as the years passed.
I think I improved from the left to the right, no?
And if you are wondering who that sexy bunny that I'm posing with, it's another one of my good friends, Amy.

I had a few valid reasons for being a repeat offender though.
1. The pirate puffy shirt I bought was real expensive, so I've got to stretch that dollar and make it worth the money.
2. I love planning things to be, but when it comes down to it, I don't have the money to materialize my ideas.
3. I'm sort of lazy and my pirate costume is waiting faithfully in my basement for it's yearly frolic.

But this year, Chelsea Kirchoff is telling me that I can't be a pirate again. She is just the thing I need to push me to become something bigger and better. But what that bigger and better thing is, I have no idea.

There are some real good tutorials on youtube to make some AWESOME costumes, so maybe if I can gather the proper supplies, I will do something grandeur. Check out Petrilude here to watch some of his  aforementioned AWESOME tutorials. 

Long story short, I need your help! Drop me a comment to help me decide what to be this year!

Also, I found a pretty humorous website that worries me about the incompetence level of humanity. It shows some of the more ridiculous Yahoo! Answers.  Check out the hilarious stupidity here.

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

Progression, indeed! You look ruhl good in that 3rd one with Amy.

REPEAT OFFENDER. That's so clever. How expensive was that shirt? You've been a pirate forever, MB. It's time to switch it up. You can incorporate that shirt into a different costume, okay? That way it will still get to frolic.

I CAN PUSH YOU! IM A PUSHER, CADY!

We'll discuss what you should be on our road trip.

<3