Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hide Your Brains...

I wasn't sure what I was going to post about tonight, so I asked Chelsea what she was going to post and she inspired this post. You can go check out what she told me she was posting, I don't want to ruin the shock...

Anyway, Halloween is hiding behind the corner, about to jump out and stab us in the back.  For real, it's only 3 DAYS AWAY!

DILEMMA! I don't have a costume yet, I don't know what I'm doing for Halloween, I feel so unprepared! I need to at least post something Halloween-ish.

I could post pictures of the pumpkin I carved! Oh wait, I haven't done that yet.

I decided to post one of the unedited pictures from my recent trip to NYC.


The second half of the trip, after the fun game of football with the Jackmans, Chelsea started complaining about her zombie foot.  I didn't understand why she kept refering to her ligaments as "zombie".  Then I looked at the pictures from the trip.  I guess my camera could see through her facade. You zombie!!

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

Rod Stewart had something when he sang 'Have I told you lately that I love you?' Because I definitely do. No exaggeration.

Your photoshop skillz blow me away. I couldn't make this if I wanted to, but I can make cut outs. GO FIGURE.

We should probz take lots of photos when we do our Halloween time things like carve pumpkins, reenact Taris pictures, watch scary movies, bake cookies, etc.

Hide your brains. Hide your heart. I should've eaten Deb's brains.